Are You in a Toxic Workplace?
You may feel a tension amongst workers and some signs may be obvious, but a toxic work environment is something to be aware of. Here are eight not so obvious things to watch for:
- People’s true thoughts are revealed in the meeting after the meeting;
- Too little dissension;
- Promotions only happen to one type of person;
- Underperformers are overlooked;
- Talk is all about measures, not meaning;
- Lack of energy;
- Silos – no solicitation of input; and
- No clear vision.
Learn more about each of these by reading the full article 8 Easy-to-Miss Signs Your Workplace Is Toxic on Inc.com.