5 summertime tax tips
Not thinking about taxes in the summer? Well reducing your tax bill is a year-round task. Here are five summertime tax tips:
- Moving expenses may be tax deductible.
- Check your withholding taxes.
- Business trips and vacations – if you combined them, part of the expenses may be deductible.
- Education expenses may be offset by several tax credits and deductions.
- IRS extensions and notices only last 6 months, don’t miss the deadline if you haven’t filed.
To learn more about these tips, read 5 Summertime Tax Tips.
Credit to irs.com
5 Summertime Tax Tips
Lower Your Tax Bill & More