5 summer financial tips
Summer is an easy time to lay back, relax and enjoy the good weather and maybe a nice vacation. And that makes it easy to forget about finances — don’t fall into that trap. Here are five things to think about this summer:
- Check your tax withholding.
- Check your retirement savings.
- Start saving for the holidays (if you’re not already).
- Take advantage of tax-free holidays.
- Live lean to pay off vacation debts.
To learn more about these tips, read the full article 5 Smart Financial Steps to Take During Summer.
Credit to moneyusnews.com
5 Smart Financial Steps to Take During Summer
By Trent Hamm, Contributor, July 2, 2017