Denise D. Veloski, CPA
Before joining JMA, Denise worked for a local, regional CPA firm as a staff accountant before becoming a shareholder in 2006. She also did some work in the private sector. She is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
Denise supervises many of the firm’s auditing engagements including those for governmental and not-for-profit organizations. She has extensive experience with individual and corporate tax preparation, as well as financial statement preparation. She is also a qualified peer reviewer of other certified public accounting firms in accordance with the standards set forth by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Association of School Business Officials
- Gowanda Area Chamber of Commerce, Past Treasurer
- First Presbyterian Church of Gowanda, Treasurer