David Mackowiak, CPA
Dave began his accounting career in 1971 and is one of the founding partners of Johnson, Mackowiak & Associates, LLP. Currently, he focuses his work on the areas of personal and business taxation, mergers, acquisitions and valuations of business entities, litigation support, and personal and estate planning.
Dave is a graduate of Dyke College in Cleveland, OH receiving a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting. He continued his education at Canisius College in Buffalo, NY and then at SUNY Fredonia. He also received a Certificate of Educational Achievement in Personal Financial Planning from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- NYS District of Kiwanis International, Past Distinguished Lieutenant Governor
- SUNY Fredonia Business Administration and Accounting Advisory Council, Past Treasurer
- Boys & Girls Club of Northern Chautauqua County, Past Treasurer
- United Way of Northern Chautauqua County, Past President and Campaign Chair
- NYS Trooper Toys for Tots, Past Board Member
- SUNY Fredonia Campus and Community Children Center, Board Member and Finance Chair
- Seneca Nation of Indians Economic Development Council, Past Board Member
- Seneca Diabetes Foundation, Investment Committee Member
- The Resource Center Foundation, Golf Classic Committee Member