New Business Formation
Starting a new business is both scary and exciting. Unfortunately, we see many start-ups make the same mistakes time and again. Before you move forward with your plans, it’s imperative you consult with an expert accountant who can ensure your new venture gets off on the best financial foot possible.
Just some of the areas Johnson, Mackowiak & Associates can assist you with when forming a new business include:
- Preparing a business plan.
- Determining how much capital you will need to start up the business, quantifying your borrowing power, and identifying funding sources.
- Choosing a business structure that bests suits your needs and protects you from liabilities, while enabling you to take advantage of tax credits and deductions.
- Finding the right accounting software to help you maintain your books and budget.
- Preparing and filling required licenses and permits, as well as your application for a Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Preparing a cash flow budget and establishing procedures for billing and collections.