Business Plan Insights
If you are new to writing a business plan, a good tip is not to get hung up on it and overthink things.
Here are six things that are important to consider, before you start writing:
- Why do you want to start a business and how will measure success?
- What resources do you currently have to start your business?
- What resources do you still need to start the minimum viable version of your business?
- What is your product or service and how is it valuable to your customers?
- Who are your target customers and how do you know?
- How will you reach them?
Read the full article, courtesy of Quora.com:
What are some good tips for first-timers who want to write a good business plan?
Bo Ghirardelli, Co-founder and CEO at Skysthelimit.org
September 27, 2019, Featured on Forbes and Inc